José María Sánchez
- 2019 – Present Gynaecologist at Ovoclinic
- 2007 – 2007 Member of the National Pelvic Floor Section and founder of the Andalusian Pelvic Floor Section. President of the SASP (Andalusian Pelvic Floor Section)
- 2006 – 2006 President of the Organising Committee of the 3rd National Pelvic Floor Congress
- 2001 – 2019 Head of the Gynaecology Service at the Hospital General de la Defensa San Fernando, Cadiz. Spain
- 1985 – 2019 Lieutenant Colonel Defence Doctor Obstetrics and Gynaecology Specialist
- 1981 – 2019 Defence Medical Officer
- Until 2008 – Member of the scientific committee of the Spanish Magazine on Women’s Pelvic Floor Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery. Official organ of the Pelvic Floor Section of the SEGO.
- 2007 – Atlas of urinary incontinence and the pelvic floor. Topic 51 Comprehensive surgical treatment of the pelvic floor.
- 2006 – Book: “Congreso Nacional de Suelo Pélvico” Coordinator of the work and President of the Organising Committee.
- 2006 – Book: Pelvic Floor and Childbirth. Chapter Family history. Effects of Pregnancy and Childbirth on the Pelvic Floor.
- Numerous published works, collaborations in various scientific journals, and speaker at congresses, scientific meetings and symposiums in the speciality.
- 17/02/2017 Speaker at the SASP meeting, Antequera, Spain.
- 6/03/2017 Organiser of the Conference on Doctor-Patient Communication at the COM Ceuta, Spain.
- From 2 to 4 October 2017 CMI course at SP Cáceres, Spain.
- 21/10/2017 Speaker at the Andaluz Pelvic Floor Conference. Surgical table.